Important Information for Our Rental Guests
We are glad you are here and want to make your stay enjoyable. The following information and regulations are provided to be sure everyone is safe and can enjoy their time at the beach.
Check in: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm (delays may occur during peak times)
Check out: before 11:00 am
At Check In:
Notify the front desk promptly upon arrival and be prepared to:
- Provide the name and number of all persons occupying a unit upon check in.
- Register your vehicles. Vehicles not registered are subject to towing at the owner’s expense.
- Make payments in full for your stay:
- No more than six (6) persons per unit, including small children/infants.
- If a split transaction is needed, it must be done at check in. No more than two split transactions per room.
- Carts are available for your convenience. Please do not take them into the rental units.
- If arriving after 11:00 pm, please contact the front desk for assistance.
During your stay:
- Use the phone in your rental unit and dial 0 for the front desk if we can help in any way.
- If you notice anything wrong, notify the front desk. We will address your concern right away.
- The rental units are individually owned and decorated. Do not make any changes or affix anything (including electronic equipment, flags, or flag poles) to any surface or to balcony railings.
- Smoking is prohibited in rental units and is allowed ONLY in the designated areas by the gas grills.
- Pets are prohibited.
- Additional linens and supplies are available at a minimal cost. Linens may be exchanged in Housekeeping at no charge. Do not take items from housekeeping carts. A fee will be charged if items are removed.
- Each rental unit is equipped with six (6) pool towels. $25.00 will be charged for each missing towel at checkout.
- We are a family friendly venue. We want your children to be safe. Children should always be accompanied by an adult. Do not allow playing in or near elevators. Items including skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, scooters, balls, or water balloons that could result in injury or damage should not be used on property. The seawall is the perfect place for these activities.
- Quiet hours are between 11:00 pm and 8:00 am in all common areas. Violators will be asked to return to their unit and/or to leave by the staff in charge.
- No malicious, obnoxious, rude, loud, or abusive behavior to staff or guests or you will be asked to leave.
- The Gulfstream is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen items that may be left in common areas, the seawall, or on the beach.
- All Illegal substances are prohibited on Gulfstream property.
- The pool opens at 10:00 a.m. and closes at 11:00 pm.
- There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
- All posted pool rules must be obeyed.
- No diving is allowed in the pool at any time.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE COURTYARD OR POOL AREA.
- Do not remove pool furniture from the pool area.
- The hot tub is for adults only.
- A poolside restroom is located inside the laundry area.
- Direct beach access is located in the middle of the buildings. Be sure to take your key to re-enter.
- Gas grills are located on each side of the courtyard. Personal barbeque grills are prohibited.
- Ice and vending machines are located in the courtyard.
- A coin operated laundry is provided adjacent to the office. Irons and ironing boards may be checked out at front desk.
- A small meeting room is available adjacent to the pool.
- A conference/party room with tables and chairs, equipped with a kitchen area and restrooms is available for rent. The capacity is 34 and can be reserved for $115.00/day. Should damage occur, the user will be charged for repair or replacement cost, regardless of the cause.
- No refund will be provided for early departure.
- Please tidy up the rental unit by doing the following:
- Take out the trash.
- Put all used dishes in the dishwasher and start the machine.
- Strip linens from all used beds.
- Place all used linens and towels in a pile.
Violation of The Gulfstream Condominium regulations are prohibited:
Violators will be notified and given an opportunity to make corrections. Violations could result in charges to the credit card on file.
- A fee of $250.00 may be charged for any violation of The Gulfstream regulations.
- A fee of $25.00 charge will be charged for lost 1st floor patio keys.
- Upon inspection, should there be damaged or missing items, including linens, the repair or replacement cost will be charged regardless of the cause.
- If excessive cleaning is required, an additional cleaning fee of $250.00 will be charged.
- A fee of $150.00 will be applied for any disputed credit card charges if results are found in Gulfstreams favor.