Important Information for Our Rental Guests
Check in: 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Check out before or at 11a.m.
1. All guests must notify the front desk promptly upon arrival. During the summer months, there could be a delay at check-in.
2. There is no smoking or pets allowed in rental units.
3. The name and number of all persons occupying a unit must be provided to the front desk upon check-in.
4. All guests must register their vehicle with the desk. Vehicles not registered are subject for towing at the owner’s expense.
5. Rates are quoted for up to persons; there is a $5.00 charge for each extra person, including small
children/infants. No more than six (6) people per unit.
6. Payments in full must be made for your stay at check-in. If a split transaction is needed, this must be
done at check-in. No more than (2) split transactions per room.
7. If arriving after 11 pm please notify the desk for instructions.
8. Luggage and grocery carts are available for your convenience. Please do not take them in the units as
they result in damages to the entryways and units.
9. If you notice anything wrong in the unit at the time of check in, please notify the front desk immediately, we will repair or replace damaged or missing items, including linens right away.
10. We are a family friendly venue. We want your children to be safe. In order to do so, please be sure children are accompanied by an adult at all times. Do not permit children to play in or near elevators. Skateboards, roller blades, scooters, balls, water balloons, that could result in injury or damages should not be used on property. The seawall is the perfect place for these activities.
11. The pool opens at 10:00 a.m. and closes at 11:00 p.m. There is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY. All posted pool rules must be obeyed. No diving is allowed in the pool at any time. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ARE ALLOWED IN THE COURTYARD OR POOL AREA.
12. Do not remove pool furniture from pool area.
13. Your unit will be equipped with 6 pool towels, Penalty per missing towel will be $25.00 at checkout. Please bring your own beach towels.
14. The Jacuzzi is for adults only.
15. Our gas grills are located on each side of the courtyard. Personal barbeque grills are prohibited. Smoking
is allowed in the designated areas by the BBQ.
16. Quiet hours in the courtyard, and pool/hot tub areas are between 11:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. Violators
will be asked to return to their unit and/or to leave at the discretion of the manager/staff in charge.
17. We have a laundry facility on site. Irons and ironing boards are available for check out.
18. Additional linens and soap are available from housekeeping at a minimal charge. Please do not take items from housekeeping carts. A fee will be charged if items are removed.
19. Conference/party rooms are available for private parties not exceeding 34 people. They may be reserved
at the front desk for $115.00 per night. Damage to the room will be charged to the user.
20. Gulfstream Condominiums is not responsible for damaged, lost or stolen items that may be left in
common areas or on the beach.
21. No malicious, obnoxious, rude, loud or abusive behavior to staff or guests will be permitted.
22. A fee of $250.00 may be charged for violations of Gulfstream regulations.
23. Upon inspection, should there be damaged or missing items, including linens, the repair or replacement
cost will be charged to your credit card. There is a $25.00 charge for lost 1st floor patio keys.
24. You assume all risk of property damage, loss, or personal injury to yourself or your guests or invitees while on the Gulfstream premises. You agree to release, indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Gulfstream and its owners, officers, employees, contractors, and agents from every demand, claim, or suit for property damage, loss, or personal injury by you or any of your employees, agents, guests, or invitees.
13. Your unit will be equipped with 6 pool towels, Penalty per missing towel
will be $25.00 at checkout. Please bring your own beach towels.
regardless of the cause and regardless of whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of any of the named indemnitees.
25. NO REFUNDS FOR EARLY DEPARTURES.
26. If excessive cleaning is required upon departure you will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $250.00
27. Checkout instructions:
– Prior to your departure, please tidy up the condo by doing the following:
– Take out the trash
– Wash and put away all used dishes
– Strip linens from all used beds
– Place all used linens and towels in a pile